KayeLee L. Rogers
KayeLee graduated from the University of Kansas with a B.A. in Political Science, minoring in Business. She went on to get her J.D. from the University of Kansas School Of Law in 2017, where she earned a Certificate for Advocacy.
KayeLee served in the Kansas Air National Guard, for six years, as both a crew chief and maintenance operations controller.
While in law school, KayeLee worked as a prosecutor in the Shawnee County District Attorney’s Office prosecuting adult misdemeanors, including Domestic Violence and DUIs. She also prosecuted juvenile offender cases, including a Severity Level 3, Person Felony. Having litigated numerous bench trials and a jury trial, KayeLee offers sound trial advocacy services.
KayeLee is a Guardian Ad Litem as well as a Kansas Certified Mediator approved in both core and civil mediations.
KayeLee is dedicated to treating her clients with compassion, respect, and resolve. KayeLee serves clients primarily in Johnson, Wyandotte, Douglas, Franklin, and Miami counties.
KayeLee’s practice areas are as follows:
- Family Law – including Divorce, Paternity, Child Custody, Child Support, Guardianships
- Contract Law
- Misdemeanor/Traffic Criminal Defense
- Mediation of civil cases of all kinds
- 2017 Graduate of University of Kansas School of Law, J.D.
- 2014 Graduate of University of Kansas, B.A.
- Admitted to practice by the Supreme Court, Kansas, 2017
- Member of the Kansas Bar Association
- Member of the Johnson County, Kansas, Bar Association
- Member of the Christian Legal Society, Kansas City Chapter